More funny riddles with a science/critical-thinking angle.
- What happened to the guy who planned an armored-car heist, then thought more critically about it?
Answer: He stepped back from the Brink’s.
- What did the procrastinating skeptic say about his group’s plans to celebrate a very august occasion?
Answer: “I think we should wait until September or October.”
- What treat do you get when you type “3.1416” on a Steve Jobs computer?
Answer: Apple pi.
- Where might you post something about Blackbeard’s alleged hauntings?
Answer: Try pirateghosts.aarrgh.
- A bit of linen thread, left over from sampling the alleged burial cloth of Jesus, is called what?
Answer: Shred of Turin.
- What did his sidekick say when a certain private eye solved a case through mere guessing?
Answer: “Sheer luck, Holmes!”
- Based on his tracks, what is the thing Bigfoot needs most—other than shoes?
Answer: A good podiatrist.
- What should a huge vampiric critter from Puerto Rico be called?
Answer: A supercabra.
- What is a deceptive forgery of a holy painting called?
Answer: An Eye Con.
- What could you call bottled water sold in a Kentucky liquor store?
Answer: Homeopathic bourbon.