More funny riddles with a science/critical-thinking angle.
- What happened to the destitute psychiatric patient whose exorcism failed?
Answer: He was re-“possessed.”
- How many demons can writhe on the head of a pin?
Answer: As many as can be imagined.
- What do you get when you cross “Bigfoot” with a bear?
Answer: A bear cub.
- How did physicists explain their unromantic colleague’s finally “tying the knot”?
Answer: String theory.
- What is Casper the Friendly Ghost to the Ghost Hunters?
Answer: Their imaginary friend.
- Why wasn’t Sylvia Browne effective as a medium?
Answer: She was really a small.
- What is the name of Scotland’s lake leviathan that makes fun of monster hunters?
Answer: The Loch Ness Mockster.
- What message would the Mutual UFO Network send its missing Exobiology Theorist?
Answer: “ET phone home.”
- What is an attempt to verify a doppelganger called?
Answer: Double check.
- How should we reply to the statement, “Some think the Abominable Snowman actually exists”?
Answer: “Yeti doesn’t.”