More funny riddles with a science/critical-thinking angle.
- What does the distinguished, world-famous astrophysicist Neil deGrass Tyson say when he stubs his toe?
- What was this skeptic’s response when a cryptozoologist called his identification of a Loch Ness creature “otterly ridiculous”?
Answer: “He otter know better.”
- What did the alcoholic friend of a certain great composer ask for, on a visit?
Answer: Beethoven’s Fifth.
- What kind of bee portends an apocalypse?
Answer: A zom-bee.
- How could Sylvia Browne seem to return from the dead?
Answer: Via a fellow fake medium.
- If a woman-hater is termed a misogynist, what do we call a man-hater?
Answer: A misterogynist.
- What should monster hunters call their Bigfoot stakeout?
Answer: A Sask Watch.
- A briefly visiting spirit is called what?
Answer: A polterguest.
- What is the excitement of seeing a flying saucer called?
- If it wasn’t P.T. Barnum who said, “There’s a sucker born every minute,” who was it?
Answer: An early lollipop salesman.