1) Where did the Hollywood astrologer find the most remunerative gullibility?
Answer: It was in the stars.
2) What could we call someone who has fanciful ideas about seas?
Answer: A notion-ographer.
3) In what kind of place does a Shakespearean ghost reside?
Answer: A Hamlet.
4) What might one call the skeptic who misidentified a particular mystery creature?
Answer: A chump-a-cabra.
5) What was the fiery death of the cobbler called?
Answer: Spontaneous Shoeman Combustion.
6) What was there most to criticize about the inexperienced quack doctor?
Answer: He was still practicing.
7) What wish could you express to one who seeks a handsome ghost in a mirror?
Answer: “Good Looking.”
8) How is a certain British prince like Bigfoot?
Answer: He’s Harry.
9) What could we call comedians who crack jokes about clairvoyance?
Answer: ESP “cards.”
10) What is the difference between a spirit and an old abode?
Answer: Supposedly one haunts a house, while the other houses a haunt.