Welcome

Thank you for visiting our new forum! To start posting again please follow the link below to create a new password. First time forum users please follow the link to register. CFI thanks you for continuing the discussion on evidence-based thinking and humanist values.

Lansing Skeptics in the Pub-note ANOTHER venue change (APRIL)

Forums Forums Event Announcements Lansing Skeptics in the Pub-note ANOTHER venue change (APRIL)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  happywithout 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

happywithout

Unfortunately, we’ve lost our normal venue due to them going out of business permanently. 🙁
    We’re unsure of a permanent new venue yet, but for the April Skeptics in the Pub (SITP), on Saturday, April 20, 7-9 pm, we will be meeting at the following location:
    Harry’s Place
    404 N Verlinden Ave
    Lansing, MI 48915
    (517) 484-9661
    If anyone has any questions about this event, please feel free to email me at mmiverson@me.com OR if you need to talk to one of us for any reason, please feel free to reach me at 5) 763-7032.
    Feel free to check out our Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/306894372773587/
    Thanks and hope to see some new faces this month!!!
    Melissa and Brian Iverson, hosts, SITP Lansing

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.