Welcome

Thank you for visiting our new forum! To start posting again please follow the link below to create a new password. First time forum users please follow the link to register. CFI thanks you for continuing the discussion on evidence-based thinking and humanist values.

Does this forum have a Mobile version?

Forums Forums CFI Forums Feedback Does this forum have a Mobile version?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    @carlsagan
    Participant

I can barely see anything on my phone right now. The text is so incredibly small. Desktop works fine obviously though.
    Thanks in advance for any hopeful infomation.

@dougsmith
    Participant

I can barely see anything on my phone right now. The text is so incredibly small. Desktop works fine obviously though.
    Thanks in advance for any hopeful infomation.

Unfortunately not that I know of. The backend software is quite old so I’m afraid we’ll just have to make do.

@hnbeast
    Blocked

I am making compilations of all the odd and strange things people see everyday with no explanations. I have been receiving a lot of wonderful videos from all around the world and would like to share them with you. A huge thank you to all the subscribers who have been sending in videos. Like these mind blowing unexplained events caught on camera, or just have an unusual, unique, funny or even sarcastic videos you would like to share; then contact me on: hnbeast2@gmail.com or hnbonline2@gmail.com

Uploads : If you send in videos and files use WeTransfer.com for files bigger than 21 MB.

Follow me on social media ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C9zChEM6tk

Please share and help spread the word!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.