Welcome

Thank you for visiting our new forum! To start posting again please follow the link below to create a new password. First time forum users please follow the link to register. CFI thanks you for continuing the discussion on evidence-based thinking and humanist values.

Dark Matter

Forums Forums Science and Technology Dark Matter

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    @tanialena
    Participant

Hi all,

I had a dream that I cracked the mystery of dark matter and that it was gravity squared! (F = Gm1m2/r2)2
    Always been interested in knowing more about the mysteries of the universe! It’s just a shame I can’t come up with something as interesting and thoughtful in my waking life as in my dreams!
    I’m interested to read other people’s thoughts and views who are far more advanced with their knowledge of the sciences than I am, so please say hello and share your thoughts!

T

@lausten
    Keymaster

I’m not a scientist, but I play one on the internet. Hope you’re not too old for that reference. I like studying things that don’t have solid answers, like dark matter, what is “science”, what was the “Enlightenment”, was Jesus an actual person. You know, non-controversial stuff. Great fun at parties.

Did the dream come out of nowhere, or where you thinking about the problem before hand?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.