Welcome

Thank you for visiting our new forum! To start posting again please follow the link below to create a new password. First time forum users please follow the link to register. CFI thanks you for continuing the discussion on evidence-based thinking and humanist values.

General Questions Thread

Forums Forums CFI Forums Feedback General Questions Thread

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dougsmith 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello Doug, I was going to send you a PM but it seems that option is no longer available.

The message was going to ask you to start a thread for general questions not arising to the level of “issue or complaint.”

For instance, I’m not seeing a “PREVIEW” command for posts we are editing.  Am I missing it or is it missing?

Thanks

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  dougsmith. Reason: Wrong folder
    • This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  dougsmith. Reason: Wrong folder

dougsmith
    Keymaster

PMs are available, you used one to PM Brennen, Mriana, and me. (Although it now occurs to me you may have done this by clicking “report”, which does the same thing except PMs all the mods and me).

There has always been a folder like the one you are looking for: the CFI Forums Fedback folder. I have moved this thread into that folder.

I am still getting the hang of the new system. In general though at the top of the writing box to the right are two tabs: “visual” and “text”. “Visual” is a preview of what it will look like when posted. “Text” is where you can do HTML editing. You can also do various HTML functions in the “visual” tab by using the options above where you are writing, but then you won’t see the HTML unless you click on “text”.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  dougsmith.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  dougsmith.

dougsmith
    Keymaster

To access PM functions go to your homepage and look for “messages”. Or you can click at the top of this page to the right where it says “Howdy …”, then look for “messages” in the drop down menu.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.