Welcome

Thank you for visiting our new forum! To start posting again please follow the link below to create a new password. First time forum users please follow the link to register. CFI thanks you for continuing the discussion on evidence-based thinking and humanist values.

God and an afterlife.

Forums Forums Religion and Secularism God and an afterlife.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author

The sound of god

@widdershins
    Participant

Dr Michio Kaku!  He’s my favorite physicist!  Love his hair.  And one percent, that’s a LOT higher than I would have guessed…after you told me that some part of it was the cosmic background radiation because I never would have even guessed that much.

@believer
    Blocked

Not sure what anyone else thinks here, but the best I’ve been able to surmise is that afterlives as we commonly think of them e.g. a person surviving the death of their body to continue their existence in some sort of afterworld, is impossible. The best that can be hoped for is that there is some other universe into which some sort of copy of us is manifested, in which case by doing our best in this universe we might give our afterlife copies some sort of advantage.

As for God: Which God? There are just so many for those who want to deify something to choose from. At present, my morning cup of coffee ranks fairly high on the list, with Alec Baldwin in character as Trump a close second.

@3point14rat
    Participant

“Not sure what anyone else thinks here, but the best I’ve been able to surmise is that afterlives as we commonly think of them e.g. a person surviving the death of their body to continue their existence in some sort of afterworld, is impossible. The best that can be hoped for is that there is some other universe into which some sort of copy of us is manifested, in which case by doing our best in this universe we might give our afterlife copies some sort of advantage.”

Nothing of ourselves carries on after we die but everyone leaves a legacy.

@widdershins
    Participant

I’m reserving the formation of absolute opinions about the existence and nature of the afterlife until I get there, but I admit, I am skeptical.

There is an afterlife and I’m God.

We are uploaded by the signal hidden wavelength receptors called the hidden frontal lobs.

Here is proof I can do premonitions.

I did the New Zealand volcano because the CIA and People in the afterlife couldn’t believe I could do them…It come true.

I got pissed off when I said do you want people to die and they said yes. So I made another premonition shortly after the volcano 4 America. I said there will be an earthquake in this area in America to them and an ok size one….It also come true.

Medium earthquake so it 4.7 stands out.

You can see my live FB post saying it was going to happen at Oblique weapons fb page.

Any questions?

@lausten
    Keymaster

Where is the recorded and dated and confirmed prediction? You posted a screen shot AFTER the earthquake happened.

Hey I just screenshot it the other day to post and use as proof.

You can find that post with date and time on Oblique weapons Facebook page about 30 post down ish. Have no idea why you said recorded? Did I say recorded or maybe I ment by the photos proof no different from being recorded.

I posted it to fb before it happened, then have proof of FB post and links.

So them shots still date it before but for FB proof of date and time go to obliques weapons Facebook page that had date and time no different from an recording.

The FB page has 2 post before saying it would happen. Then after media reports and a post to my page proving it happened.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by Author smith. Reason: Gfc
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by Author smith.
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by Author smith. Reason: Gfc
    @mriana
    Keymaster

@authorsmith0123 I don’t see you jump from brain stimulation of the frontal lobes to there being a deity. External stimuli doesn’t work that way. Many people mistake the awe and wonder one gets from external stimuli as being a deity, but in reality, it is a chemical reaction in the brain to the external stimuli. The external stimuli can be auditory, visual, olfactory, or sometimes the other two senses we have. It is through our senses that the chemical reactions are triggered causing such feelings, which some people label as being a deity, but it isn’t.

Haha ummm ok are you alright?

You understand when it’s dated and timed you can prove it right?

I have know idea why you would even write something like above when I have proof I can do premonitions?

Please remove the lies and rubbish you claim..

Omg it doesn’t work that way you claim? How do you know this? Lmao

The screen shot shows you date and time on FB page with details to check it out.

It was posted on FB Oblique weapons fb page before it happened. The post after I said it was added proving it happened a day or two after.

I believe it happened the next day but I didn’t put / post reply post if the earthquake for 2 days… That’s why 😁

@mriana
    Keymaster

@authorsmith0123 It’s not lies and rubbish. It’s science and something one learns in basic college Psychology and Biomedical classes.

BTW, if you truly had premonitions, then you should have had forewarning as to what I was going to say. No one has actual premonitions either, unless another human being gives you a warning ahead of time. You didn’t get one or you wouldn’t be screaming “lies and rubbish”.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/premonition

1: previous notice or warning : FOREWARNING
    2: anticipation of an event without conscious reason : PRESENTIMENT

@mriana
    Keymaster

@authorsmith0123 Date and time can be manipulated. You’re starting to sound like Mabus and making me wonder if you are him.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by Mriana.
    • This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by Mriana.

Haha omg CIA sinking lowlow.

Me and mark z are best mates that 14 years after Facebook fed me over covering up things, he decided to tell the truth….Good man.

Sorry but your now clamming an delusional person is editing dates on the page know as FB? Yes live in Adelaide Australia and have been aqusing FB of covering up my post “but now” FB is helping me? Please if anything they are editing it.

So how’s consciousness treating you all? Stressed much.

but yet it’s right there Infront of your face….solid proof.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.