Welcome

Thank you for visiting our new forum! To start posting again please follow the link below to create a new password. First time forum users please follow the link to register. CFI thanks you for continuing the discussion on evidence-based thinking and humanist values.

Here for answers- TIME CRYSTALS-HOLGRAM DIMENSIONS-WTF?!

Forums Forums Introduce Yourself Here for answers- TIME CRYSTALS-HOLGRAM DIMENSIONS-WTF?!

This topic contains 49 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Player 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author

Jack
    Participant

Okay. I found these weird crystals on the ground. I found a mountain of other things in the area also but they all have to deal with the crystals. Now, i had some reflective beads and a marble in my hand and was about to place the crystal in my palm as well when much to my suprise the marble moved. What happened? Whats going on???

I’ve never seen this physical behavior before. But what the crystals are is apparently time crystals. I am beyond confused. Please help.

Here’s a link: https://youtu.be/QpspAj0Y9co

Lausten
    Participant

You’re up to 10 views. Glad I could help.

Jack
    Participant

That’s literally not what i want to know. I’m not seeking views, i just want to know whats happening.

Lausten
    Participant

Have you tried asking a geologist?

Jack
    Participant

These things are made of somw type of plastic. Like a resin or something. I read thatbharvard created these things…but i dont think that they ever published any experiments using them. In this experiment i simply rolled the marble towards the crystal and its trajectory was dramatically altered. I cant explain it.

Lausten
    Participant

You read that? Where? They are man made, but you can’t find someone who knows what they are? That makes no sense.

Jack
    Participant

Jack
    Participant

They’re manmade but noone produces them. Have you watched the video? That behavior is impossible. It defies logic. This is a serious issue.

Lausten
    Participant

So, earlier you said they didn’t publish. Why the sudden change?

Jack
    Participant

They didn’t publish any experiments. Look, I am by profession an engineer but i make a living as a rocker. No nonsense, these things are real. I will do more experiments myself. So unless you have something meaningful to contribute lets quit the back n forth because that’s gonna get me real irritated real fast. The video was from my cell phone. I went to the store i found them at and they wouldn’t tell me where they came from. Its a long story man.

Jack
    Participant

Anyway…this is only one of my observations. I will publish the next one soon. It’s of light coming from another dimension.

Lausten
    Participant

You said you found them on the ground! Now you just bought them?

They published in Nature in 2017 https://phys.org/news/2017-04-physicists-crystals-key-quantum-machines.html#jCp

And YOU are irritated? You tried to create mystery. You failed.

Jack
    Participant

Okay. You’re obviously illiterate. And i feel no need to entertain a moron. I get it you’re jealous. It’s okay.  I’m going to keep doing science and you can keep being envious. ✌

Jack
    Participant

And as i mentioned i found them. Then upon further investigation i found the source of the crystals….also the YAG laser attached to this mystery. Its…evil.

Jack
    Participant

You’re being a fool while people are literally being enslaved by this thing. I dont think its very amusing. But you’re also not worth the energy of….just Please be helpful.. If not fuck off.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Jack.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Jack.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.