Welcome

Thank you for visiting our new forum! To start posting again please follow the link below to create a new password. First time forum users please follow the link to register. CFI thanks you for continuing the discussion on evidence-based thinking and humanist values.

Here for answers- TIME CRYSTALS-HOLGRAM DIMENSIONS-WTF?!

Forums Forums Introduce Yourself Here for answers- TIME CRYSTALS-HOLGRAM DIMENSIONS-WTF?!

This topic contains 49 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Player 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author

Jack
    Participant

I considered this and have a monoplanar table to test this. However, complete reversal is impossible.

Jack
    Participant

As i mentioned, i will gladly send these things to anyone interested.

Xain
    Participant

I think you just want attention and to feel important.

Jack
    Participant

Now we know what you think. Unfortunately you’re wrong. I’m quite bored with all of your brainless conversations. I’ll take this to university where people actually have brains.

Xain
    Participant

Your comment just confirms it.

Lausten
    Participant

“Going to a university” is what suggested in my second post.

Jack
    Participant

Anyway, you’ll read about it. I’ve begun reaching out to ABC in LA. It’s no laughing matter. The crystals themselves are like phase changers. ThebYAG laser is what’s ENSLAVING people. I literally have seen and photographed the lasers, crystals, beam splitters, collectors, gratings. All evidence points to this being an inteferometer.

Lausten
    Participant

Having your results published is exactly what I would encourage you to do and exactly what would convince me. There’s no point in bragging about it.

Jack
    Participant

I dont brag and get off my back about it. The deal is having the situation investigated. It’s not a laughing matter that theres a scalar interferometer here. Anyway…salud

Lausten
    Participant

It’s hard to tell emotions in writing, but why come here,  say you want answers, then not accept the answers you get, then say you know what you’re talking about?

https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4121

Xain
    Participant

Sounds like someone lost in their delusions.

Jack
    Participant

Yiur answers are lame ass ridicule. I have other things to concern myself with right now. Your answers have only to deal with biased assumption and present no solutions as you have asked no questions.

Jack
    Participant

Honestly, I’ll just rely on professional rather than skeptical opinions.

Lausten
    Participant

Relying on professionals is exactly what I said, but if I say it, it’s ridicule. You are the bizarest troll I’ve ever met.

Jack
    Participant

And you are an old fuck sitting at a computer waiting to die. Fuck outta here.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.