Welcome

Thank you for visiting our new forum! To start posting again please follow the link below to create a new password. First time forum users please follow the link to register. CFI thanks you for continuing the discussion on evidence-based thinking and humanist values.

Here for answers- TIME CRYSTALS-HOLGRAM DIMENSIONS-WTF?!

Forums Forums Introduce Yourself Here for answers- TIME CRYSTALS-HOLGRAM DIMENSIONS-WTF?!

This topic contains 48 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Lausten 4 days, 20 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author

3point14rat
    Participant

Jack, you can’t just jump into a bunch of strangers in a forum based on thoughtful inquiry, ask bizarre questions, and expect to be handled with kid gloves.

Heck, you might be right, but your story is so lacking in consistent details or written in a way that makes the reader think you’re sane, that no one is willing to entertain your irrational conclusions.

Either give us more consistent evidence delivered in a calm and rational manner, or go to a pseudoscience forum and dump your story on them (that’s the only place I can imagine you’ll find people gullible enough to fall for what you’ve dumped on us.) It’s your choice.

Lausten
    Participant

You know you can’t harm me via the internet, right Jack?

Jack
    Participant

Lol Lausten you should know very well that that isn’t the case. However ive no interest in harming you. You’re not that important to my plan.

Lausten
    Participant

Then let’s cut out the strong language then, huh? Okay? Okay.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.