Welcome

Thank you for visiting our new forum! To start posting again please follow the link below to create a new password. First time forum users please follow the link to register. CFI thanks you for continuing the discussion on evidence-based thinking and humanist values.

Hi Everyone , I am Hayder

Forums Forums Introduce Yourself Hi Everyone , I am Hayder

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 97 total)
  • Author
    Player
    Blocked

So why did the Coalition  give them what they didnt want?

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Player.
    • This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Player.
    Player
    Blocked

Wow Tee! Welcoming the man from a country that caused his countrymans and the regions  mass migration and telling his brothers and sisters to f@@k off with a ban of Muslim immigrants.

Everything that the left said would happen as a consquence of war was correct. Everything the the right wing psychopaths said were shown up for what they are – lies

That you assert that there are disputes in “facts” as way of clouding outcomes  or presenting them as unintented unforeseen consequences is dishonest of you.

You marched with me beacuse you knew the war was not just and nothing to do with welfare of the masses but   all about geopolitical hegemony.

That this guy is complaining about the state of his country and his  situation after supporting the war does not sit well with me.

3point14rat
    Participant

Player, has it not been explained to you that time travel and the ability to predict the outcome of events is impossible?

Maybe you’re incapable of empathy. Maybe you’re a troll. Maybe you’re conducting a psychological experiment to see how people deal with cartoonishly anti-social people online. Maybe you’re a combination of those. Whatever the case, it’s too bad this forum doesn’t allow us to block others.

Whatever your problem, you need to solve it.

Player
    Blocked

Are you really that much of a moron? The events succeeding the war is a revelaton to you?

Hayder
    Participant

Hello Lausten , She did infact sent me a Support Letter , but they cant do more due to the fact I am in China and that they cant help Atheists outside Canada .

Hayder
    Participant

Player , I dont get the point of what you want to achieve , prior to 2003 , we didnt have free press to to express our view if we approve War or not !!! it was the Dictator Saddam who had chosen the war as he didnt wanted to give up the Chair so dont throw the issue on the people .

secondly , when the US forces came to Iraq , they DIDNT protect the borders after Saddam falls , and because of this , Iranians seized it to expand their influence and creating militias related to them and thats how they are the one who succeed in controlling Iraq while US did nothing to stop them .

Player
    Blocked

Hello there Hyder. The justification was and only was about WMD. You are rewritting history

Hayder
    Participant

Player , you still talking like the US did what the Iraqis wanted !! Iraq was under dictatorship , we didnt have a voice , US and its allies went to war , we didnt have a choice , and thats your mistake for leaving the country unprotected after destroying Saddams Forces , as its your responsibilites , and because of that , Terrorism from everywhere poured into Iraq and made civil war in 2006-2007 , ofcourse people will run away , what you expect ?

Iraq is a rich country in Oil , Gas , Minerals and Civilization , if its under the right Government , no one will leave .

so accept it and take the blame .

Tee Bryan Peneguy
    Participant

Player, are YOU this much of a moron? I hope Hayder ignores you. You are a troll here.

Player
    Blocked

Tee bryan – a non sequitur

Tee Bryan Peneguy
    Participant

Player,

Hayder would have been 12 years old when you and I so nobly marched against the war.

Imagine, being 12 and having little access to objective news media and being in a life-or-death situation. I don’t know why he didn’t jump on a plane, fly to the US, and renounce Islam and his Iraqi citizenship.

Tee Bryan Peneguy
    Participant

That isn’t what a non sequitur is.

However, it IS an observation.

Player
    Blocked

Hayder i am challenging you on your claim that every iraqi supported the war. This is how the conversation started

Tee Bryan Peneguy
    Participant

Player, can I assume you’re always this much of an asshole?

Player
    Blocked

Tee bryan – 12 years old and its a miracle he survived the economic and trade sanctions imposed by the freedom loving West.

Wonder how many iraqi Libyan syrian refugees of the USA making they have taken in?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 97 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.