Welcome

Thank you for visiting our new forum! To start posting again please follow the link below to create a new password. First time forum users please follow the link to register. CFI thanks you for continuing the discussion on evidence-based thinking and humanist values.

Hi Guys, I'm Dan

Forums Forums Introduce Yourself Hi Guys, I'm Dan

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Philosophicus 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dan Eden
    Participant

Hey, I’m Dan from New York. I currently live in a religious community and I really want to discuss with like minded people. While I am an athiest, I respect religious people and grew up with them. I was directed by a friend here who said this is a great forum to discuss. I love sharing intellectual articles, etc…

Patrick D
    Participant

Welcome Dan.

Jump in. Perhaps give us an idea what it’s like for an atheist living in a religious community.  You might like to start a thread

LoisL
    Participant

Patrick D:

Welcome Dan.

Jump in. Perhaps give us an idea what it’s like for an atheist living in a religious community.  You might like to start a thread

Lois. I’d be interested in knowing that, too.

Philosophicus
    Participant

Dan,

Hi. I’m guessing most of the people in my area are religious, too. It seems the norm. What kind of religious beliefs are around you? I’ve got lots of ghost believers around me, and most believe in God or some kind of higher power.

Philosophicus

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.