Welcome

Thank you for visiting our new forum! To start posting again please follow the link below to create a new password. First time forum users please follow the link to register. CFI thanks you for continuing the discussion on evidence-based thinking and humanist values.

If you believe all negative news about Trump is "fake…"

Forums Forums Politics and Social Issues If you believe all negative news about Trump is "fake…"

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    @lausten
    Keymaster

If you can’t point to evidence, it’s the same as not having it Player. Saying someone said there is no evidence is not evidence of anything. Class dismissed.

@player
    Blocked

Lausten. Timb makes a good point. Read it. Its how the news is framed. Stop being a muppet.

@teebryantoo
    Participant

@Player:

Okay. I believe you. Epstein was murdered, and the Corporate Media is covering up a conspiracy.

So, what sources do you trust?

As I said: not QAnon, nor Breitbart, the Daily Caller, The Signal, etc., nor any bloggers that I can find, have publicized the evidence (video, photos, documents, witness accounts, DNA, fingerprints, confessions, anything) proving it was a murder and who did it.

Why not?

It’s been a couple days. How long is it gonna take!? Are they all hiding it too?

Please post the evidence as soon as you find it. Thanks.

@teebryantoo
    Participant

Also, why are the Clintons not in jail yet?

@write4u
    Participant

Lausten said,

If you can’t point to evidence, it’s the same as not having it Player. Saying someone said there is no evidence is not evidence of anything. Class dismissed.

Saying someone said there is evidence is not evidence of anything either. That’s hearsay. Second class dismissed.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Write4U.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Write4U.
    @lausten
    Keymaster

When did they “refuse to explain”?

@player
    Blocked

“Saying someone said there is evidence is not evidence of anything either. That’s hearsay. Second class dismissed.”

here here!!!!

@timb
    Participant

I am not saying that Epstein was murdered.  I am saying, since the Med Exam Office concluded that he committed suicide, they should EXPLAIN HOW THEY RULED OUT STRANGULATION,  and if the MEO won’t do that, call them out for not doing that.  Tho, I expect now, since the Epstein lawyers have filed disagreement, they can use the old standby “We can’t talk about something currently in litigation.”

But from the get-go they should have explained what the evidence was that lead them to discount the broken bones in Epstein’s neck as being from strangulation, (considering Epstein did not apparently jump from any particular height, and the type of hanging inflicted would probably cause death via slow suffocation, without necessarily breaking any neck bones.)

Again, I am not supporting a conspiracy theory, but if there was a conspiracy of some sort, it doesn’t seem to me to be the Clintons that had the means to pull off a murder, but rather someone/s in the prison and/or the hierarchy of the administration of the prison up thru the Dept of Justice.  (and we already know that the Attorney General is able and ready to lie to the American public for the sake of his master).

@lausten
    Keymaster

The point Player; show the evidence.

@timb
    Participant

cause of death: hanging, manner: suicide

That is insufficient in the light of the previous leaked findings that reported broken bones in the neck that more usually is consistent with strangulation.

If I were a journalist, my story would have shifted to what is preventing adequate information from being presented to the public.  If it is simply bureaucratic BS that is in the way, I would report what that bureaucratic BS was, in detail, along with the names of the relevant bureaucrats.

@player
    Blocked

Lausten – dont rock the boat.  Make sure you  dont apply any pressure on authorities to explain their version of events.  Careful now. You hear???

@timb
    Participant

Player, have you ever considered trying to make your points without being a dick about it?

@player
    Blocked

Timb – coz this guy Lausten IS a player.

@timb
    Participant

Hmm.  I have never had a problem with Lausten.  I rarely even disagree with him as far as I recall. But my impression of him is one of extreme reasonableness, and that he is not even mildly antagonistic without reason.

@teebryantoo
    Participant

I can’t tell if anyone is reading my comments or not.

As a journalist, I feel like I have something to say.

Like @TimB, I am very curious about the details of the medical examiner’s report…particularly in light of the WaPo report re. the broken bones in Epstein’s neck bones being common in homicides.

I would assume journalists working on this story are also very curious.

Tim shares what he’d do if he were a journalist. I’m sure these things have occurred to actual journalists.

However, as I mentioned, I’ve not found anyone anywhere saying anything more than was said two days ago.

By this, I mean not only the “muppets” of the “corporate media” @Player hates, but ANY media, including outlets that support Trump and hate the Clintons.

(Perhaps there are articles about it, and I just haven’t found them.)

I don’t know why this is the case.

The ONLY thing I know is that if the “fake news” outlets are covering up the facts OR are asleep at the wheel, then it seems like the OTHER news outlets — the pro-Trump outlets — should have released information by now.

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.