Welcome

Thank you for visiting our new forum! To start posting again please follow the link below to create a new password. First time forum users please follow the link to register. CFI thanks you for continuing the discussion on evidence-based thinking and humanist values.

If you believe all negative news about Trump is "fake…"

Forums Forums Politics and Social Issues If you believe all negative news about Trump is "fake…"

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 266 total)
  • Author
    @teebryantoo
    Participant

No, people don’t get their news from books, but enough people read books that if the news was completely lying to us, we would know. Chomsky can’t answer the basic question that any conspiracy theorist can’t; if the truth is so suppressed, how does he know it?

Exactly.

@player
    Participant

I think this one speaks to the point rather well.

@teebryantoo
    Participant

Yeah, Player, I often have to guess to try to understand what you are getting at.  I shouldn’t have to (at least not so often). ..

It’s not worth the confusion of trying to have a dialogue with you.

Yeah. I am going to have to bow out soon; it’s giving me a headache. But I think it’s both sad and hilarious that I’m having to defend the field of journalism against an attack by someone who doesn’t even have  3rd grade-level skills in English syntax.

@teebryantoo
    Participant

Player, that is an 8-minute video. If we were having an honest debate, I MIGHT take the time to watch. But we aren’t, so I won’t.

@player
    Participant

You have an honest debate?

@teebryantoo
    Participant

Yes.

@player
    Participant

Please!!!!

@teebryantoo
    Participant

Good night.

@teebryantoo
    Participant

Actually @Player, here is a quick question before I go to sleep

Business Insider: FBI agents react to Trump’s conspiracy theory about Jeffrey Epstein.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/fbi-agents-reaction-trump-conspiracy-theory-jeffrey-epstein-death-2019-8

If this is false, what part of it is?

I know Trump retweeted the tweet because I saw it on Twitter.

The sources did not want to give their names for obvious reasons, but do you think the staff at BI just invented the quotes? If they did that, don’t you think the FBI could go public and say no one there would say such a thing?

Or maybe you think the FBI is all far-left wing and out to get Trump for no reason. So you think it’s GOOD for a President to do something like this?

I can’t even formulate questions because I don’t understand how you think.

I’m going to bed

@player
    Participant

Epstein connected to both camps. Will the media tells us these links?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 2 months ago by Player.
    @player
    Participant
    @lausten
    Keymaster

Epstein connected to both camps. Will the media tells us these links?

I’ve heard that. Must have read it on some media. Where did you hear it?

@player
    Participant

Excellent example of the propaganda model in action. Why did the corporate media immediately report his death as a suicide as fact??

@3point14rat
    Participant

Player knows because he knows, and he knows he knows because he just knows, and for more proof, he can point to people that think like him who agree with him.

Good luck getting some info past that wall of rationalization.

@player
    Participant

You dont say yes you dont say no

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 266 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.