Welcome

Thank you for visiting our new forum! To start posting again please follow the link below to create a new password. First time forum users please follow the link to register. CFI thanks you for continuing the discussion on evidence-based thinking and humanist values.

Judge Maryanne Trump Barry said something about her younger brother

Forums Forums Politics and Social Issues Judge Maryanne Trump Barry said something about her younger brother

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    @timb
    Participant

(CC, to Sree) I spit on your smug pretense of superiority and its resultant disregard for humanity and the future.

Allow me to add my spit to Sree’s blended whiskey, when he’s not looking.

@sree
    Participant

sree, just for the record, I spit on your smug pretense of superiority and its resultant disregard for humanity and the future.

I wish you would look at me poetically as shit weather, a friendly adversary. I promise I won’t strike you with a hundred million volts.

Sorry only from inside your head, from the outside all we see is a delusional.

@timb
    Participant

Barry also said that, although she did not know Samantha Bee, she agreed with Bee’s name for Ivanka, during the t rump child separation policy.  That name for Ivanka was, if you don’t recall, a “feckless cunt“.

@sree   I promise I won’t strike you with a hundred million volts.

Oh my, have a seat on this couch, have another drink of that splendid scotch and then tell us about this god complex you appear to have.

No wait, I’m not a professional, perhaps I’m going about this ass backwards, okay –  Tell us about how you got along with your dad and we can move on from there to questions about bed wetting and from there we can start building up our understanding of what makes you tick.   😉

@sree
    Participant

Oh my, have a seat on this couch, have another drink of that splendid scotch and then tell us about this god complex you appear to have.

God complex? You are confusing this with American swagger. It comes from living a good life filled with no bad stories. Using your analogy, I am that part of the human body where the blood flows great. This doesn’t mean that I am insensitive to other parts of the body screaming out for blood. This is why I am here to commiserate with you folks. Just don’t blame me for your problems. I don’t control the blood flow. It’s just too bad that you are on the wrong side of the tracks.

@timb
    Participant

You are not making sense, sree.

@sree
    Participant

You are not making sense, sree.

I am speaking metaphorically. You have to use imagination to join in this conversation with @citizenschallengev3. Foul language can’t work here.

@timb
    Participant

You want some fowl language?  How about this:  “Cluck, cluck-cluck-cluck, Cluck, cluck-cluck.”

In chicken language that translates to “The t rump is a piece of chicken droppings.”

👍

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.