Welcome

Thank you for visiting our new forum! To start posting again please follow the link below to create a new password. First time forum users please follow the link to register. CFI thanks you for continuing the discussion on evidence-based thinking and humanist values.

Koans

Forums Forums General Discussion Koans

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Xain 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Then they curl up behind the boobtube, time races by them, then they are on their deathbed thinking of all they missed out on.

It’s a wacky weird mixed up world.   That’s what too much affluence and empty time can do to an incurious spirit.

Xain
    Participant

That’s what I am saying, being “there” doesn’t mean anything if you do nothing. I mean there is “finding the joy and the extraordinary in everything” but that’s not so much finding as it is making because if it could be found then everyone would see it.

I think too much affluence and “empty” time makes people realize what has been staring us right in the face. Stare into the abyss and the abyss stares back.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.