Welcome

Thank you for visiting our new forum! To start posting again please follow the link below to create a new password. First time forum users please follow the link to register. CFI thanks you for continuing the discussion on evidence-based thinking and humanist values.

New membersays hello forum

Forums Forums Introduce Yourself New membersays hello forum

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    @catman
    Participant

Hello forum, I just now signed up in order to participate in an on going discussion on the Drake Equation.  I see the discussion stared Mar 16 2019, hope I haven’t missed the boat.

Catman

@lausten
    Keymaster

should be good. jump right in

@aladanh
    Participant

Thanks for Nice and Informative Post. This article is really contains lot more information about This Topic.

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by Lausten. Reason: removed link
    • This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by Lausten. Reason: removed link
    @3point14rat
    Participant

…I just now signed up in order to participate in an on going discussion on the Drake Equation.  I see the discussion stared Mar 16 2019, hope I haven’t missed the boat.

I vaguely remember that.

The Drake Equation is cool, so it would be interesting if you brought it back by posting your ideas on that thread.

@genidma
    Participant

Good day,

Is this discussion still on-going? I’d like to join. If you could please share the link?

Two years ago, I broke down Drake equation, so I could understand it. I did this because the equation seems complex (at first sight), when it isn’t.

Here is a link to a video that I made, if anyone happens to be interested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kcHGNa6vRs

Thanks!

@sree
    Participant

Two years ago, I broke down Drake equation, so I could understand it. I did this because the equation seems complex (at first sight), when it isn’t.

Good job! Even though I don’t care for this topic, I ended up watching your 52 minute presentation. You are interesting to watch.

So, you really believe we are not alone.

@ceakki98
    Blocked

hello

i’m new here

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.