Welcome

Thank you for visiting our new forum! To start posting again please follow the link below to create a new password. First time forum users please follow the link to register. CFI thanks you for continuing the discussion on evidence-based thinking and humanist values.

NHS New Guildlines

Forums Forums Politics and Social Issues NHS New Guildlines

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    @sree
    Participant

Just correcting tenses and punctuations, Lausten. I hate sloppy writing. It is not respectful to people I write to.

@lausten
    Keymaster

That’s not what I meant and you know it.

@thatoneguy
    Participant

Very true. Brits have themselves to blame for building an empire. The UK now seems to have more Indian subjects than real Brits. Eerie watching returning Englishmen in Heathrow Airport getting interrogated by turbaned Sikhs at immigration. I can imagine far worse cultural shocks at hospitals. If people like their doctors, they should be able to keep their doctors. And this doctor is what people want:

Rudyard Kipling must be rolling in his grave.

Out of curiosity I looked up the NHS demographics and most of the staff is White. Maybe the abusive patients are mostly not White.

@sree
    Participant

@thatone guy: Maybe the abusive patients are mostly not White.

I find that hard to imagine. UK minorities mainly come from colonies in the sub-continent of India. They are of a culture that practice a caste system. The lowest social cast is the harijan or dalits, the untouchables, people who do the dirtiest of jobs and the prostitutes. Higher up are the tradesmen, clerks, and artisans. The highest caste is that of the Brahmins, priests or holy men. And above that were the British. This is where idea of white supremacy originated from. There is no way an Indian or Pakistani patient would show disrespect even to a white orderly. Perhaps, time has eroded their conditioning; especially, through the subversive influence of western liberalism.

@thatoneguy
    Participant

I don’t believe that.

After all, Pakistanis did engage in the systematic rape  of White British girls.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.