Welcome

Thank you for visiting our new forum! To start posting again please follow the link below to create a new password. First time forum users please follow the link to register. CFI thanks you for continuing the discussion on evidence-based thinking and humanist values.

Permission to Print Posts for Private Use

Forums Forums CFI Forums Feedback Permission to Print Posts for Private Use

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    @3point14rat
    Participant

This might be obvious, but I don’t know the answer… Are we allowed to print posts from here for private use?

The reason I ask is that my son is quite smart and has his own way of looking at the world, but is afraid to tell anyone his views because he seems to think that you shouldn’t say anything about anything unless you know everything about it (as you can imagine, he doesn’t talk much). I want to show him a week or so of posts from one of the more interesting threads so he can see the kind of interaction we have on here. My hope is that he’ll see that all sorts of people have all sorts of ideas and it’s perfectly fine (and fun) to tell others what you think, even if you can’t write a book on the topic.

There’s a snowball’s chance in Hades that he’ll come on here, but hopefully he gets over some of his anxiety of worrying about mixing it up in a conversation or debate.

F.Y.I.- I’ve never printed anything from any forum online, so this really is asking for permission, not asking for forgiveness.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by dougsmith. Reason: Wrong folder
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by dougsmith. Reason: Wrong folder
    @dougsmith
    Participant

This is a public forum so there shouldn’t be any problem with printing out posts from here for personal use.

@3point14rat
    Participant

Cool. Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.