Welcome

Thank you for visiting our new forum! To start posting again please follow the link below to create a new password. First time forum users please follow the link to register. CFI thanks you for continuing the discussion on evidence-based thinking and humanist values.

Positioning Replies to Posts; Private Messaging Function?

Forums Forums CFI Forums Feedback Positioning Replies to Posts; Private Messaging Function?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    @drhansenjr
    Participant

Is there an option to view forum posts so that relies to posts appear below those posts rather than at the end of the thread in which they are posted. As it is, from what I have seen, if I reply to a post, my reply to it appears at the end of the thread with nothing to tie it back to the post I am responding to, so there is no context for it and no way for a reader of that reply to know what I was responding to.

Also, a “private messaging” function would be very useful. There have been times when I wanted to say something or provide information to a forum member that I would not necessarily want to share with all the members of the forum.

Thanks!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.