Welcome

Thank you for visiting our new forum! To start posting again please follow the link below to create a new password. First time forum users please follow the link to register. CFI thanks you for continuing the discussion on evidence-based thinking and humanist values.

Seeking recommendations for alternative treatment for anxiety!

Forums Forums Alternative Medicine Seeking recommendations for alternative treatment for anxiety!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    TimB
    Participant

Maybe you could hypnotize him to do all of the things we have suggested.

Tee Bryan Peneguy
    Participant

Long story short — I find CBT helps with certain things, but I have to be careful. I have also used it to gaslight myself in a bad way.

Lots of free resources are out there for self-hypnosis, online and in phone apps. I think it would work better to start IRL, but if that isn’t possible, I would seriously try one of the free options before totally giving up.

Tee Bryan Peneguy
    Participant

LOL but really…

I am very new at this but totally intrigued. I want to go farther, and have thought about learning how to do it for others. I think it is an underutilized tool.

Tee Bryan Peneguy
    Participant

LOL but really…

I am very new at this but totally intrigued. I want to go farther, and have thought about learning how to do it for others. I think it is an underutilized tool.

TimB
    Participant

You can say that again.  Oh. You did.

Jamescoleman
    Participant

Hey hit me up I got the best solution for that ,had a family member who had once suffered from that and was later on cured, so hit me up through my contact and let’s have a better talk

noursami
    Participant

Hi,

The method I tested personally is the one I found on this video (very well explained). it is based on the breath and you must practice it so that it becomes sympathetic.
    I leave you below  the link http://eunsetee.com/caG3
    good luck.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.