Welcome

Thank you for visiting our new forum! To start posting again please follow the link below to create a new password. First time forum users please follow the link to register. CFI thanks you for continuing the discussion on evidence-based thinking and humanist values.

Signing in

Forums Forums CFI Forums Feedback Signing in

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TimB 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

LoisL
    Participant

I find it annoying to have to sign in with my screen name and password every time I want to post. Clicking “remember me” has no effect.

• This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  dougsmith. Reason: Wrong folder
    • This topic was modified 3 months, 2 weeks ago by  dougsmith. Reason: Wrong folder

Mriana

I have the same issue and I don’t know how to get around it, so this is a question for the one who did the coding for the site.

dougsmith
    Keymaster

I think you mentioned this awhile back and I brought it up with the folks at CFI who work on the website. They said it most likely has to do with the settings on your browser. Do you block cookies or anything like that? If not, you might try something like eliminating the cookie from CFI and seeing if that was the problem.

FWIW I know nothing about how these things work, but I don’t have the same problem.

mckenzievmd

I don’t have this problem either. Perhaps it has to do with security settings? If you don’t allow cookies, for example, I don’t think the site can remember your login.

TimB
    Participant

I don’t like to allow cookies.  So I think I now actually remember my complex password.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.