Welcome

Thank you for visiting our new forum! To start posting again please follow the link below to create a new password. First time forum users please follow the link to register. CFI thanks you for continuing the discussion on evidence-based thinking and humanist values.

The Prodigal Skeptic Has Returned

Forums Forums Introduce Yourself The Prodigal Skeptic Has Returned

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kooltrane
    Participant

Greetings:I joined this august body in 2016 but regrettably let my membership expire. However, after some reflection and my total disgust with the religious/evangelical world, I now return for some enlightenment and truth. I am an history educator of 35 years mired in the swamp of a Deep Red State. I bow to the wisdom and reason of this free-thinking organization. Thanks.

TimB
    Participant

Alright, Duncan.  Welcome back.

Widdershins
    Participant

All right!  It’s that guy…what I don’t know…  Cool!

Blaire
    Participant

Welcome Kooltrane!

As an educator of history, would you be interested in teaching Religious Literacy? Harvard Divinity has launched the Religious Literacy Project. This 5 day summer course is free and includes travel. Also, The Arthur Vining Davis Foundation has a $250,000~ $400,000 grant available to schools & colleges. Please check out the link below. November 8th is deadline for proposals.

https://www.avdf.org/Programs/InterfaithLeadershipReligiousLiteracy.aspx

Kooltrane
    Participant

Thank you for your generous offer. But I respectfully decline.

TimB
    Participant

Kool, You don’t want to help the religions of the world get to know each other better, and get along?  (I don’t blame you.)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.