Welcome

Thank you for visiting our new forum! To start posting again please follow the link below to create a new password. First time forum users please follow the link to register. CFI thanks you for continuing the discussion on evidence-based thinking and humanist values.

The Purpose of Life

Forums Forums General Discussion The Purpose of Life

This topic contains 33 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock Holmes 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Player
    Participant

Surely not whatever?

Lausten
    Participant

Player occasionally makes a good point in 3 words. “Anything goes” is not a workable system of ethics.

Xain
    Participant

No I’m not.  You asked about Life, … not the games in our individual heads.   :- )

Which is what I think you meant to ask about.    ;-  )

Like I said, you were getting off topic.

Sherlock Holmes
    Participant

It’s instructive to see what scientifically competent skeptics say about abiogenesis. This isn’t hard to do but may take a little time, there’s a lot out there and the more I looked the more I found that it seemed untenable.

Chirality is a key problem, many many noted scientists over the years have referred to this a problem that cannot have been overcome ‘naturally’ using the laws of nature we understand them today. These are chemists and biochemists who know their stuff, worked in education and industry and contributed to the advanced material world we see today, in short they know of what they speak.

I won’t list them here but do encourage the open minded seeker after truth to explore this subject.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.