Welcome

Thank you for visiting our new forum! To start posting again please follow the link below to create a new password. First time forum users please follow the link to register. CFI thanks you for continuing the discussion on evidence-based thinking and humanist values.

Travellers

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    @widdershins
    Participant

I watched this series for a while.  As a general rule time travel tends to be a turn off for my geek (except Doctor Who).  Even time travel episodes of shows I like.  Though I have been enjoying The Umbrella Academy despite the liberal use of time travel in it.  I’ve spent a lifetime collecting tidbits of scientific knowledge and generally subscribe to the multiverse/multiple timelines version of time travel (actually I think it’s probably impossible, but if it were).  These shows tend to mix and match time travel theories as it suits them, or do something outright impossible (damn you, Star Trek: Voyager!)  It’s not really my thing.

But then, according to what’s popular, I like stupid scifi shows.  The worst ones are my favorites, the best ones I hate.  Absolutely loath Star Wars, Babylon 5, Firefly, all the popular stuff.  My favorite scifi show, Stargate: Universe, universally accepted as being full of suck.  I don’t get that.  They were a million light years away from Earth on an ancient alien space ship full of high technology, things they didn’t understand, unopened boxes, unexplored rooms…how could that not catch a geeks interest?  Apparently it’s just me.

@asad664
    Participant

really right I think travel with Netflix in the car is the awesome ที่เที่ยวพังงา  sketch in the mind while after the covid pandemic and I decided to Travel guide in Phangnga Thailand.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.