Welcome

Thank you for visiting our new forum! To start posting again please follow the link below to create a new password. First time forum users please follow the link to register. CFI thanks you for continuing the discussion on evidence-based thinking and humanist values.

Trump news

Forums Forums General Discussion Trump news

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 81 total)
  • Author

Yes that’s the problem with America’s current President – He possesses the rationale of a 5 year old!!!

And all you need is look at the video of the two together, but guess you would be blind to that.

videos

Player
    Blocked

Off with the fairies? Oh its such a lovely day

TimB
    Participant

Player you used 7 words to answer why you care enough to participate in these discussions.  It was a non-answer.  But more than that, you had to modify it.  You couldn’t get a 7 word non-response correct on the 1st try.

What are you hiding about your motivation?

Player
    Blocked

I asked you Tomb. Should I be shopping instead or watching reality tv or my head on the sports pages or keeping abreast of celebrity watch?

TimB
    Participant

I don’t give a crap if you shop or watch TV.  I’m asking what your motivation is for posting your irritating posts, that seem designed to insult others.  What do you hope to achieve?

Player
    Blocked

The insult is people not acknowledging their contradictory positions and pretending its not a problem.

TimB
    Participant

Not everyone has your capacity (limitation?) of seeing the world in either black or white (without even shades of gray, much less other colors) and calling that truth.

Player
    Blocked

It is you that see black and white.

E.g. Russia bad the West good

What contradiction ?    You think its a contradiction, to be rational, honest and to believe Trump is a bona fide idiot, (with a generous dose of plain old evil tossed in) – except for bullying and manipulating people???

Tell us Player, please what you think of Trump’s qualifications – intellectually – experience – emotionally  ???

Player, your cards aren’t worth a damned unless you lay them down.

TimB
    Participant

More like Russia 90% bad.  The West 60% good.  No? such gradients are too much for your philosophy? Are you a lover of Russia?  Do you work for Russia?  What is Russia to you, that you defend it and deny any of its wrong doings so steadfastly?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Or would the Player rather bury that story?

Player
    Blocked

Citizen – I told you why this thread is bunk

The rightwing don’t see climate change as a crisis. They see it as an opportunity.

this doesn’t seem to resonate  with you

Player
    Blocked

Why would I love Russia? Right wing?

“Why would you love Russia? Right wing?”

That about sums up our question for you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Player,

Your gotcha riddles are pathetic – when you willfully twist everything into a pretzel – then pretend we’re supposed to comprehend what the hell you are accusing, who the hell of    ………….

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 81 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.