Welcome

Thank you for visiting our new forum! To start posting again please follow the link below to create a new password. First time forum users please follow the link to register. CFI thanks you for continuing the discussion on evidence-based thinking and humanist values.

Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom: A rebuke

Forums Forums Religion and Secularism Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom: A rebuke

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    @dovesong05
    Participant

Christians we’re here to serve the lord not attack each other!!

@timb
    Participant

That crazy narrative must work well for a lot of people.  But believing in crap (and supernatural dogma is crap) is repulsive to me.

Still, if people are going to believe that crap, I think they should at least get along with their fellow delusionals.

@blaire
    Participant
    @dovesong05
    Participant

I don’t follow religion I follow Christ, jesus never said 2 follow religion!!

@blaire
    Participant

@dovesong

Yale Divinity has launched a Free Public Bible Study. Professor Joel Baden was instrumental in implementing this project. Take the challenge. Are you smarter than an Ivy League Biblical scholar?

Homepage

*Spoiler Alert* There is absolutely Nothing divine about the bible. It was written by unknown authors over the course of centuries.

@lausten
    Keymaster

Thanks Blaire. Not sure I can squeeze a class into my schedule right though. Is this something that will just available to watch, or do you have to sign up for it?

@blaire
    Participant

@lausten,

This was actually directed towards dovesong/theists. Yes, you do have to register and it is available at no charge. The course is time consuming and honestly, you probably would not find it intellectually stimulating.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.