Welcome

Thank you for visiting our new forum! To start posting again please follow the link below to create a new password. First time forum users please follow the link to register. CFI thanks you for continuing the discussion on evidence-based thinking and humanist values.

Will CBD oil show up in a drug test?

Forums Forums Alternative Medicine Will CBD oil show up in a drug test?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sebastian Rahaus 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

John
    Participant

Hi all. I’m very excited about CBD oil and know that it can help me in a number of ways.  However, my job makes me take drug tests regularly, so the question is simple:will CBD oil show up in a drug test? I’ve read multiple reviews on this, like this one https://thcdetox.biz/blog/does-cbd-oil-show-up-in-a-drug-test/, but it still isn’t very clear to me. I’d love to get your opinion on it.

Kevin
    Participant

According to my experience, full spectrum CBD oil might test positively for THC on a drug test. While CBD isolate shows up negative, as it only contains CBD. No THC.

Sebastian Rahaus
    Participant

Yes, they can be detectable, but If THC is don’t found within a same then there is no need to get panic…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.